| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chileka in October is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 19.5 °C (67.1 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat parched. A paltry 29.2mm (1.1in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:16 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 12:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Chileka October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Chileka, Malawi
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Chileka: