| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chileka in September is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in September is 12.1 °C (21.8 °F).
- The weather in September is arid. An airy 3.5mm (0.1in) of liquid is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:49 long and the longest day is 12:15 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Chileka September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Chileka, Malawi
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Chileka: